It’s important to ensure your baby is safe and comfortable in their crib. A good mattress is essential to make your baby comfortable. The Naturepedic No Compromise Organic Cotton Classic Lightweight Dual Firmness Crib Mattress is one mattress that can give your baby the comfort you want. Here are some advantages and disadvantages of this mattress.
Our Rating: (4.0 / 5)
Advantages of the Naturepedic No Compromise Organic Cotton Classic Lightweight Dual Firmness Crib Mattress
- It’s made with 100% organic cotton
- The mattress is a 2-stage dual firmness which will grow with your child
- It has a firm infant side and a softer toddler side
- The surface will wipe clan and it’s waterproof so there’s no moisture penetration
- It has cotton fabric and lining
- It has firm and comfortable wave support technology
This mattress has durability and strength so it will last a long time. There’s comfort as well as firmness with the organic cotton used in the mattress. This mattress will work for both a baby and will grow to accommodate your toddler too. It’s a Naturepedic mattress that highest standards. It has GREENGUARD certification so it has no chemical emissions. This mattress has also won many endorsements and awards so it’s high quality to ensure the health and safety of your child in their crib.
Disadvantages of the Naturepedic No Compromise Organic Cotton Classic Lightweight Dual Firmness Crib Mattress
- It may not fit all crib types so check before you buy
- This mattress may be too hard or soft for your baby
- May wear out after use or have a caved in middle
- It’s hand made so there may be slight differences in each mattress
This mattress has excellent quality, but some buyer may have problems with it. The mattress may nit for your crib type so be sure you measure everything before you commit to buy. The mattress may wear out over time and the middle can sink. This is common with mattresses and it usually has to be replaced, they don’t last forever. Babies and toddlers all have different need sin terms of comfort. This mattress may not meet those needs so you’ll need to try something else.
The Naturepedic No Compromise Organic Cotton Classic Lightweight Dual Firmness Crib Mattress is a solid product and it should last you a long time. It’s certified organic so it’s easier on the environment than similar products. This product is easy to clean and it works for both a toddler and a baby as it can be flipped to provide different levels of comfort. The product can suffer from some issues and your baby or toddler may not find it comfortable. Make sure you measure everything before you buy to ensure it fits in the crib style you wish to use it with. Long-term use may shrink the mattress or it can develop a curve in the middle of the mattress.