You want your young one to be comfortable at home and a decent mattress is a big part of their comfort. There are many mattresses for your baby’s crib you can choose from. Here are the advantages and the disadvantages of the Moonlight Slumber Little Dreamer Dual Firmness All Foam Crib Mattress.
Our Rating: (4.7 / 5)
Advantages of the Moonlight Slumber Little Dreamer Dual Firmness All Foam Crib Mattress
- It’s Vinyl, polyethylene and PVC free, phthalates and lead free so it’s safe for the baby
- It’s waterproof and has a durable stretch sleep knit cover
- It made with high density foam on the infant side and from high density form on the toddler side of the mattress
- It has CertiPUR certification
- The mattress is hypoallergenic
- It has antimicrobial protection and is easily cleaned
- Has a lifetime warranty against any defects
This mattress has two purposes as it can be flipped to meet the growing needs of your baby or toddler. The mattress is comfortable and it’s hypoallergenic too. The fabric is easy to clean and it’s fluid, dust mite and bed bug proof. The foam inside is CertiPur-US compliant. The mattress is designed to fit the crib with ease so there’s no gaps. The side rails prevent the mattress from compression when it’s standing. It also has a lifetime warranty against defects, workmanship and materials so you’re purchasing a quality product. This mattress is designed to grow with the baby and be used by toddlers as well.
Disadvantages of the Moonlight Slumber Little Dreamer Dual Firmness All Foam Crib Mattress
This mattress has some disadvantages that you need to be aware of before you buy.
- The mattress may be too short for your particular crib. Make sure you measure before you buy the product to be sure of proper fit
- The mattress may be too firm for your baby or toddler
- There may be problems with the cover or other parts of the mattress
The mattress has little issues, but like all mattresses, it may not fit the crib just the way you want so you’ll need a different product. You have to measure to make sure it fits in the way you want. The mattress is firm and your baby or toddler may not find it comfortable. This is usually an issue with the individual child or baby not with the quality of the mattress. Some people reported issues with the cover of the mattress.
In general this is a high quality mattress with little issues. Most people using this mattress had no complaints about it. The mattress is hypoallergenic and it’s safe for your baby or toddler. It’s easy to clean and has antimicrobial protection.it should fit your crib fine, but be sure to measure everything just be sure that this is the right mattress to meet your needs. Some reported that the mattress was too firm or too soft for their baby or toddler so you may want to take this into consideration as well before you buy the product.